The beginning of the training course: October 5, 2012
Completion of the training course: June 15, 2013
Brief description of the course:
The main disciplines - are Image Medicine and Zhong Yuan Qigong, the main emphasis of the program directed on the improvement of healing abilities.
The complementary disciplines - are Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupuncture, alternative treatment modes, Chinese massage (Tuyna), Chinese language (basic level).
The list of subjects:
– is a new area of medicine (copyrights belong to Professor Xu Mingtang - the creator of method). This is the main method used in the Institute "Kundawell". Uses a unique method of teaching.
Includes the following sections:
- theory of Image Medicine.
- energy medicine (theory and practice)
- informational medicine (theory and practice)
- physical medicine (theory and practice)
- principles of diagnosis and treatment (theory and practice)
- practical application of Image Medicine in a number of diseases (theory and practice).
2. Acupuncture: the basics of acupuncture, acupressure points and energy channels, acupuncture methods, treatment of widespread diseases.
3. Basis of Traditional Chinese Medicine theory: A theory of yin-yang, Wu-Sin, internal organs, 6 pathological factors, 7 emotions, etc.
4. Basis of diagnosis in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), four main methods. The diagnosis on face, pulse and tongue.
5. Massage. Basic techniques of Chinese massage Anmo, Tuyna; acupressure, point massage, massage application in various diseases.
6. Introductory lectures: Chinese traditional treatment modes, the use of cans, scraper-gouasha, lectures of TCM experts (optional).
7. Basics of human anatomy and physiology.
8. Chinese language (basics).
9. Zhong Yuan Qigong - 4 steps. In-depth study and practice (conducted by: Master Xu Mingtang, instructors ZYQ).
10. Meditations - to develop abilities for diagnosis and treatment.
During the study, students will have the opportunity to learn from experienced teachers, to attend sessions of diagnosis and treatment of Master Xu Mingtang and other experts (from the 2nd semester).
Using the computer and Internet:
Institute "Kundawell" provides students with free access to the Internet wi-fi (not during the lectures), free access to the Institute archive of training video materials.
Сhecking the effectiveness of training:
writing courseworks, intermediate tests and quizzes, final exams.
Graduating students receives 3 Certificates:
Certificate of completion the annual program of Image Medicine (list of disciplines and marks are in attachment).
International Certificate of Image therapist (specialist of 5-th level).
Certificate of Researcher of the Institute "Kundawell".
We invite to the annual program:
• Those who wish to make the acquaintance of Image Medicine and study it more deeply;
• who interests in various directions of healing;
• Healers, Qigong therapists, bio-therapists, reiki, massage therapists, rehabilitation specialists, nutritionists;
• specialists in the practice of applying methods of eastern, Chinese, traditional medicine, acupuncture reflexologist;
• Image therapist - for professional development;
• Instructors and ZYQ practitioner who want to learn Image Medicine and in future treat patients professionally.
Age of students is not older than 50 years.
Cost of training : 60000 RMB for the entire course
Payment is accepted in cash or by bank transfer in RMB, U.S. dollars or euros at the current exchange rate at the time of payment;
Students on one-year program participate in all training programs organized by Institute "Kundawell" free:
1. One month Intensive course of Image Medicine.
December 17, 2012 - January 11, 2013
2. Intensive Course of advanced training for Image therapist, May 22 - June 4, 2013
3. Intensive Course “Strategy of development of ZYQ instructor”, 2 - May 15, 2013
4. Level II of ZYQ seminar at the Institute "Kundawell"
Holds Master Xu Mingtang, 14 - 16 December 2012
5. Level III of ZYQ seminar at the Institute "Kundawell"
Holds Master Xu Mingtang, 28 - 30 April 2013
6. Level IV of ZYQ seminar at the Institute "Kundawell"
Holds Master Xu Mingtang, 17 - 19 May 2013
What do you need to get to courses?
1. Fill in the applicant's form and send it to the address:
2. After you receive permission - you have to get a visa, buy ticket and arrive to the beginning of the school year.
Please note that visas, accommodation, transport, food, medical service students should pay by oneself.