2005-2011, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, specialty: Acupuncture, herbs, moxabustion and massage.
She held practice and training in the main Beijing Hospital of acupuncture.
Since 2005 she is a regular participant and interpreter (Chinese, English) of International retreats at the monastery Shaolin held by Master Xu Mingtang, a personal student of Zhong Yuan Qigong. He is a certified instructor of level 1 Zhong Yuan Qigong.
Studied at Beijing Medical Research Institute"Kundawell".
Participant of international seminars, training programs and workshops:
- Pulse diagnosis - she was trained at the Federation of pulse diagnosis;
- treatment of gynecological diseases in TCM - was trained at the World Federation of TCM;
- methods of treatment and diagnosis in Tibetan medicine - she studied at the Beijing Hospital of Tibetan Medicine;
- Image Medicine - has been trained at Institute "Kundawell".
Since 2011, is a graduate of the Chinese Academy of Sciences TCM, specializing: Neurology of TCM and Western medicine. She is a probationer of the best hospital TCM in China - Xi Yuan Hospital.
Catherine annually visits master classes on Image Medicine at Institute "Kundawell" for professional development, she is a certified Image therapist, is involved in the research programs of Institute (as an probationer).
- Image Therapy
- Massage, cupping massage
- Acupuncture technique - Ba Gua